* Spares or Repair *
* Genuine Clean Car * Only one previous owner * I've owned this since 2002.
* It's Been Very Reliable * Comfortable and Nice to Drive * Regularly Maintained.
* It has served me very well, until it failed its emission-test in this year’s MOT test.
* Everything still works OK & engine still runs OK * Mileage approximately 83071
* Good Tyres * Recent new Battery & Alternator.
* It’s a Classic Vauxhall in Amazing Condition for Year, so I will be sad to see it go.
* Would be a great project for someone able to solve the emission problem.
* Only other known minor issue:
Requires nearside (stick on) front door bump strip (see picture).
Very slow oil leak: garage say it's the rear engine oil seal,
which can be replaced when repairing the emission.
* Contact me to arrange a viewing, or if you have any questions.